Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

NEW BLOG

Just wanted you all to know that I had to create this new blog because for some reason Blogger decided that they weren't going to merge your old blog with their new formats (or some such silliness), soooo...here it is!  I hope that by creating this new blog and taking the time that it takes to do so, it will provide the kick in the pants I need to keep it pretty updated...hmmmmm, we'll see!  I did however figure out how to import all of my previous posts from the old blog into this one.  I'm going to do a post later on tonight kinda to update everyone on what's been happening since Oct.  Well, maybe the abridged version but with lots of pics...so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment