Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

PLEASE REMOVE...

Man, it's been awhile since I've posted, I've got to get back into the swing of things...AGAIN!!! While I was stalking other blogs, I came across this poem, and knew I had to post it. It says a lot of what I've been feelin' lately and is a prayer that needs prayin' by all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dear God,

Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart and my life.

Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots that I have in my mind.

Erase the will nots, may nots, might nots that may find a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots, would nots and should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all, Dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart and my life all of the ‘am nots’ that I have allowed to hold me back, especially the thought that I am not good enough.

Amen

Author Unknown

1 comment: